Monday, April 16, 2012

04/16/2012 Attempts to relax and news!

So I could not post until now because I was waaaaay to anxious to do it. My mom (Carmie) got a beautiful hotel in Mt. Pleasent with AC and a big bed. I never slept there, after we crossed cooper river I started feeling vomity and crying... Being here is what I want. I felt bad and I tried but Damn, she is in an isolete and I'm in a ritzy hotel? Muckenfuss that. I did however get a fan and goodies (who would think toenail clippers and pens would be so awesome!!!!) from her and my sister however and that helped a lot.

Michael's mom and sister plan on staying a bit and are helping around the Ronald mcdonald house and with odds and ends we didn't expect to need (a cheap v neck t shirt for me, hairbows, femine things and cokes, etc...)

Yesterday Amelya had a very good day and I got to do a whole hour of skin to skin! I was totally stoked! It is so different to hold her and feel her little body moving. Dad got a lot of pictures and later the Cardiologist came in and gave us an anticipated surgical date of 04/18 without a time. The md also said Dr. Bradley had better hopes for her valve. I am kinda hopeful, but the last time I was relieved we were flown to musc.

So to sum it up on a scale of bat crap crazy to baby bat crazy I was baby bat yesterday.... Let us see how I do today and the rest of today... 


No comments:

Post a Comment