Thursday, April 26, 2012

Looking at the upside.... Desperate to do so.

Yesterday was better than today for me and great for Amelya and I wouldn't have it any other way.... Amelya is now getting regular feeds (yey) but I'm still struggling with milk and I can't do ANY tea or fenu stuff with her being a heart baby (boo) but I'm pumping every 2 to 3 except at night, I wait for 5. Amelya's chest looks like holy cow better but she is insistant on laying on her right side unless medicated and turned on her left. She cries on her left but we gotta get air flow! At least she is getting 15 minutes on that side. She sleeps like her daddy too, one eye open, hand in the air and grunting. Daddy had to leave for work today which sent Mommy into a tirade if tears because we haven't been seperated since we met. Only God can (if you believe in God or fate or whatnot) put two people togeather like this. Seriously I never thought I would have these moments in my life and now, here it is (up and down as it is).

Side note/ ADD moment: My grandparents saw Amelya for the first time today and my father this past weekend. She is so loved! :)

Thank you all for everything once again, my words cannot express how much everything anyone has done or said.


3 comments:

  1. She is so loved by her family and by people that she is going to meet shortly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not know my but we have several friends in common. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your little family. God is good and he will not give us anything we can't handle. Stay Strong!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for my Little bit to come home ...

    ReplyDelete